Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Liverpool transfer news and rumours today: Reds are not interested in move for Bayern Munich defender

 Liverpool defender Ibrahima Konate has affirmed that he is keen for France teammate Khephren Thuram to join him at Anfield, and has been left impressed with what he has seen from Thuram so far.



Konate said to RMC Sport: "Khephren, he's like a younger brother, he's someone I saw grow (...) I was with his older brother at academy level. I saw him perform well and progress greatly... it was incredible.


"Even when he came to join the French national team for his first cap. I saw him in training and I was really surprised by his height and his technical ability.


"I would be very happy to see him join Liverpool, I would take him under my wing and I will do everything to help him progress. Now it's his turn to work. But I'll do everything for him to become a top player."

No comments: